YOU ARE ON YOUR WAY HOME
We enjoy helping buyers find a home they can be happy in. We always do their best to serve all your real estate needs. We have access to the Multiple Listing Service in three different MLS Areas and can keep buyers abreast of any new listings from any MLS Company. Our Realtors® spend time with you, just learning your real estate needs. They will determine:
· What style of homes you like
· What you would like in extras
· What price range you are comfortable with
· Determine what a lender will qualify you for
· What down payment is comfortable for you
· What monthly payment would fit your budget
· What geographic areas you will consider
· Answers to any questions about which types of finance are best for you
· The process of getting a mortgage
HOME FINANCING CHOICES
What could be more comforting than the peace of mind that goes with knowing your mortgage is fully approved. You will have a greatly improved negotiating position when you are pre-approved for a mortgage. Sellers are more apt to negotiate with someone who already has a mortgage approval in hand. They pre-approval letter lets the seller know they are working with a serious buyer. A pre-approved buyer can also close on a property more quickly--another major consideration for a motivated seller.
We also have extensive experience with Contract for Deed transactions. Contract for Deeds can offer good buyers who have damaged credit a path to home ownership.
DOCUMENTS NEEDED TO APPLY FOR A MORTGAGE
When you apply for a mortgage, you will need to furnish information regarding your income, expenses and obligations. Contact us for a list of the items you need to have available. Have you had situations in the past that have put blemishes on your credit? Our lenders will work with you to find a credit solution.