HOME SELLING MADE SIMPLE
Our Realtors® enjoy marketing homes and helping sellers prepare, market and sell their home. With our listing options we are able to meet the needs of sellers in a manner most suited to them. We always do our best to serve all your real estate needs. We offer various listing options to sellers. By doing so, sellers are able to choose the most economical way to market and sell their home and actively participate in the selling process if they desire to.
HOW DO WE HELP YOU SELL YOUR HOME?
- Explain the Selling Process
- Perform Comparitive Market Analysis
- Determine List Price & Target Sale Price
- Market the Home
- Communicate Process With Our Client
- Present the Purchase Agreement
"HOW SHOULD I PRICE MY HOME?"
Every seller wants to get the highest price possible for their home - and every buyer wants to buy the finest home available for the lowest price! Our job is to get for you the highest reasonable price that the current market will allow. Here are some thoughts on setting the "right" price for your home.
- The most reliable determinant of your home's value is the price received for comparable homes in your market area in the recent past. This can be determined by reviewing the actual selling prices for these homes over the past few months. This price must then be adjusted according to current market trends.
- Serious buyers look in the price range that has been predetermined by their down payment and monthly ability.
- Buyers soon become very knowledgeable in their price range and purchse by comparison. An unreasonable asking price only discourages them from considering your property. Inviting a buyer to "make an offer" could indicate that a fair price has not been established.
- It is very difficult to obtain a reasonable offer on an over-priced property. The buyer feels he should be just as unreasonable in his offer as the seller in his asking price.
- It is a mistake to believe that you will get more for a property by asking more. You usually get less, because fewer buyers will consider it when it's placed on the market. The right buyers will not see it, and it usually stays on the market so long that it tends to become "shop worn" and buyers become less interested in seeing it.
- To obtain proper market exposure, it is an absolute necessity to be competitive in price, terms, and condition with similar properties that are selling in the area. You will stand a much better chance of getting full-market value and your property will sell much faster.